February 16, 2016
Marketing & Social Media Volunteer
Infomedic System, an Ontario based HealthcareIT brand is currently looking for a creative & motivated individual to assist in managing of our marketing & social media strategy.
As our Marketing & Social Media Volunteer, you will be working closely with the current Marketing/Sales team to engage our social audience around the world using current SMM best practices and build brand awareness through creative campaigns while maintaining and developing our brand mission. We are looking for someone who is willing to align themselves with our vision and see past the fog of uncertainty and help us emerge as one of the best Healthcare IT company’s in Canada. This is a great opportunity to build a fantastic portfolio and learn how to manage marketing & social media campaigns from start to finish.
Assist management team in conducting market research and recommend best practices for building brand awareness, social media, marketing, and consumer engagement using the most cost effective marketing strategies
- Research and produce competitive analysis materials, comparing product with its key competitors.
- Create promotional information and materials to increase the usage of the company product line.
- participate in Marketing meetings & contributing creative ideas to engage effectively with potential healthcare business customers and target audiences
- assist in maintaining work back schedules for project management
- create social media content for all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, google+, WordPress blog and YouTube) and manage the posting schedule
- Manage our entire brands internet presence with a fresh look.
- Research photo ideas & idea’s for instructional videos that align with our social media strategy and brand voice
- assist the team in product development project work & sourcing brochure and pamphlet templates for product launches
- develop engaging & creative monthly e-blasts for our customers
- assist in social media monitoring and measuring the impact of social media campaigns
- Interest in the emerging Healthcare Information Technology Sector
- Basic knowledge of marketing and marketing strategies for healthcare and innovative tech
- Must have strong experience in social media engagement across major social media platforms
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop skills required
- Experience in photography & photo styling an asset
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills
- Education in Communications, Public Relations, Branding or Marketing preferred
Please send us your resume & cover letter to email@example.com
Local candidates only:
- Toronto, ON
- Scarborough, ON
- Marketing / Social Media: 1 year